union galaxi ogame Index du Forum union galaxi ogame
alliance d amis

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Get Around Facebook Phone Verification

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    union galaxi ogame Index du Forum >>> partie externe >>> commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
darvala

Masculin
Point(s): 100
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Get Around Facebook Phone Verification Répondre en citant

Get Around Facebook Phone Verification
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

.. Simon says September 11, 2012 at 10:17 am After 2-3 years, Facebook wants me to give them a mobile phone number to verify my account. i guess blogging is the only profession in which you are learning every second. Maybe your hair brained scheme #2 will work for me. This feature is not available right now. Ill hopefully succeed! . Computer Tutorials 302,351 views 3:58 Loading more suggestions. And they do not ask if you are disabled or deaf or anything. Fantastic idea. My fb account needs mobile verification to be reactivated (they blocked me for some reason& Its just an account I use for games, but still) But being the careful person that I am, I dont trust facebook enough to give them something like my phone number. A code has been sent to my phone but when I entered it it says it is incorrect. Diane says June 30, 2014 at 6:43 pm I am curious about your friend activating her FB account cheapy phone& does FB keep sending things to it? Meaning does she have to keep the cheap phone activated indefinitely? .. heather says March 16, 2011 at 12:55 am I had the same problem now for a couple days and now it says you can recieve a automated call. thanks so much. Holliday Vann says November 27, 2011 at 12:33 am Personally, I dont think there is anything that special about Facebook. Rating is available when the video has been rented. As We Have To Choose The Write Product And We Also Want Value Of Money . it is asking me complete those three steps to confirm my a/c and is asking me to enter that confirmation code which was sent to me through a text on my phone. I did a small amount of advertising a few months ago (10 for each) and they now have 65 and 88 fans just really some early market research for me to test the waters. .. I tried to put in my cell but didnt realize I had to dial a 1 first. Laughin Man says June 23, 2013 at 12:50 pm There is another solution. Fed Up says January 6, 2012 at 10:38 pm Bay Wanderer was there a trick to it? I tried to use my GV number and I never got a text. CG says June 22, 2012 at 9:32 pm Ok, you could of deleted your FaceBook page like all the rest of us. Joseph Condron says January 31, 2010 at 4:02 pm I didnt realise that you needed a certain amount of fans. and allow me start using my account as usual. Home About Us Hire Me Privacy Policy Disclaimer Contact Us Donate Home Tutorials WordPress SEO Blogging Success Stories Deals & Discounts Oops! That page can’t be found It looks like nothing was found at this location. Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? Stay logged in Note that adblockers might block our captcha, and other functionality on BHW so if you don't see the captcha or see reduced functionality please disable adblockers to ensure full functionality, note we only allow relevant management verified ads on BHW. Close Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English (US). Copyista says March 23, 2010 at 6:29 pm Thank you so much for this helpful tip. After 5 tries it shut me out! Not sure what to do. Nicole says July 2, 2009 at 9:05 am Great, entertaining, and useful article! I cant imagine others didnt have the same problem! Ill be watching comments to see. We have entered the productive marketplace and can sell our stuff and crafts without discrimination and now along comes Facebook with wanting a phone number. Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. I deleted my FB account and that was the end of that. ThioJoe 467,909 views 6:13 NEW! HOW TO BYPASS FACEBOOK CODE GENERATOR 2016 - Duration: 2:14. Sarah says March 30, 2011 at 5:02 pm I had the problem too 5a02188284
hackear facebook gratis 2014chat facebook s60v3 e63facebook game hack forumlike us on facebook button html codefunny fake facebook statusla botica indiana facebookfacebook chat using proxyhow to private facebook in timelinebajar un programa para hackear facebookcandy apple red facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    union galaxi ogame Index du Forum >>> partie externe >>> commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation